tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Greens tonight in Marietta at River City Grille

The Greens will be braving the cold elements to warm up an audience of pre-holiday season revelers tonight at the River City Grille in Marietta (just off I-77). I believe the show may start at "the usual time"- of 10 ish. Say congrats to Lyndsey; and come see what special mix of tunes Berry Delicious and the guys have in store. I believe the Greens scurry on back to Morgantown, and up to Nemacolin tomorrow night for a private holiday party near Uniontown PA. Say hello to Mary and Keller for us! I hope to get an update on the CD release details and the New Years show at Canaan Valley. I hope to hear that Andy is done with all his coursework for his Bachelors degree as of today! "there will be a time when real soul music comes back" "you end the song by coming on strong" "they have a word describing beautiful sadness"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home