tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fred Eaglesmith coming to Stuart's Opera House

I'll get a birthday weekend treat in April when Fred Eaglesmith returns to the area to play at Stuart's Opera House in Nelsonville Ohio on the 25th. He's one of my top performers to go see, and I'll be glad to introduce some folks who don't know of him to him with this show if you want. Trust me on this one!!! Earlier that week, Bruce Cockburn will be there at Nelsonville, at Stuart's on the 19th. So that's a great week of music, Tim P and the crew coming through again!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger jackscrow said...

I'll be hitting both those shows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home