tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, December 19, 2008

apology

I apologize (I am casual and sloppy with this blog, and proper acknowledgement of sources, etc.)
to Michael Smith's website for not acknowledging the source of the story I posted a few days ago about him. I heard from the person who maintains his website, and she said someone else had cited my blog for the information contained. I will try to do better about citing a source for the stuff I pass on. I am mainly guilty of enthusiasm for the kind of music and musicians I like, and like to share information that others might not find!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Sue Parpart said...

I'm all for sharing information, and as I said, I do copy content from other sites myself (with attribution), especially reviews of Michael's shows, since newspaper links tend to expire quickly. It just seemed misleading, when I saw the article posted on the Victory Gardens site, that your site was listed as the source. I guess that must be where someone from VG found it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home