tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Andy's new(er) song: Power Forward

I can't get this catchy bit of one of Andy's newer songs out of my head:

"I got some cold, cold beer, in the refrigerator
I gonna start drinking them, sooner or later,
might as well be now
there ain't nothing going on
before you know it they will all be gone"

The music, the phrasing, are just very memorable.
Check it out this Friday night, at the Greens show at 6 Pence Pub in Parkersburg. Come out after the holiday celebrations in your own niche of the world, and share some joy with Greens fans from across the Mid Ohio Valley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home