tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

something that sounds right up my alley!!!!

Music Swap Meet
Jan 31 2009

12:00pm
Presented by Aquabear Legion and Stuart's Opera House!Come on down to Stuart's lobby and browse records, cd's, tapes, local music, instruments, music gear, and much more! And you can check out another sweet art show of rare and unique record album art from Paul Tescher. This event is presented by Stuart's and the Athens-based Ohio music and art collective Aquabear Legion. Admission is free!!! 12pm-5pm.
If you are interested in setting up a table please contact us at info@stuartsoperahouse.org for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home