tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Greens: PIttsburgh last night , Huntington tonight BBRRRRR

The Greens are trying to keep their musical equipment safe and warm bundling down to Huntington tonight I suppose.
I didn't hear yet if they are playing in the Blues Festival in Marietta in mid-Feb. It will be a little hard to confine their song selection to the straight up blues required for the contest. I recall the event a few years ago in a crazy blizzard and shutting down the roads kinda February. We liked their Blues alright, but its awful hard to come up with one winner.
Next Saturday its finally a mid Ohio Valley appearance at the River City Grille in Marietta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home