tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Paddlefoot- Forbes Brothers


I wrote about my time in Grand Rapids Michigan a few months back, and how there was this band I really liked that played there, and was playing the kind of music I loved at the time, and still love called Paddlefoot. Well, one of the great satisfying things about this blog, and the internet is that someone connected to that band, the sound man, Don Henderson, must have searched the internet to discover my post about Paddlefoot, and just today sent me an e-mail making this link to the current incarnation of Paddlefoot, called The Forbes Brothers, who apparently have been great troupers in the Michigan country-rock scene - see their website: forbesbrother.net or their my space site. Thanks to Don for tracking my e-mail down and brightening my day with good memories of live music in Grand Rapids Michigan circa 1974-1975.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home