tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Johnny Cash Tribute - great success!!

Thanks to all the participants in the Johnny Cash Tribute Saturday at 6 Pence Pub in Parkersburg- it was a great success by all accounts! There was a very large crowd, the music was great, I think people had fun with the prizes and contests- I think the Pub was very happy with the good business they must have had! Thanks especially to the musicians who performed such great sets- very inspired! We're very excited and pumped up by the event, and eagerly looking ahead to the next ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home