tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, April 10, 2009

been a slacker on the blog posts this week

I traveled earlier in the week; thus making me a slacker on the blog posting. Here it is Friday 'n' all. This is a jumble of stuff: I listened to Tommy Womack, Robert Earl Keen, Lucinda Williams, and the GREENS- on my travels to the Eastern Panhandle and Washington DC area. I stopped to see where the Greens are playing May 15th in Shepherdstown- at a place called the Blue Moon- a very classy place, sure to be a nice venue for the Greens. Chris Smither is playing there around the time he is in WV (Charleston, the 18th)!!!
I hope people can help spread the word about the upcoming vinyl record sale- also APRIL 18- I haven't done much of a job of that. It will be at the Sound Exchange from 10 am to 2 pm. I have a pretty eclectic mix of records to browse through.
Whole Lotta Hank is within one week, and I would love to have help spreading the word down this home stretch. Grab some flyers and post 'em up, or just tell your friends and relations and acquaintances of the event and the guaranteed fun they will have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home