tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Unheard of: Tuck to miss a nearby Todd Snider show?

Yes, if you can believe it; I am going to miss Todd Snider's show at Stuart's in Nelsonville tomorrow night. I had been planning on leaving for North Carolina Friday afternoon, but since Andy is playing here in town tomorrow night, we will leave Saturday morning. By the time this was finalized, the tickets were near sold out for Todd's show, and I still wasn't sure of a late night to Nelsonville, and an early morning heading to North Carolina. So I have several music-loving-friends attending, and will jealously await a report. Stuart's has scored again with getting Todd back, and some of the great upcoming shows and the May festival.

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger jackscrow said...

Too bad. Will let you know how it went. If I'm not in jail.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger jackscrow said...

Great show.

He did a lot of requests.

That can be a negative, too, as I would rather hear newer stuff, and the crowd loves all the "hits".

Oh well.

The opener was cute as a bug, had a couple good songs, but most of her stuff could have used some editing on the lyrics. Just my opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home