tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

John Prine show in Asheville NC road trip

Saturday is the John Prine show in Asheville North Carolina that we will be trekking to. John's shows are a great uplifting event, and we have been to a bunch over the last several years in a pretty wide variety of venues and cities. Asheville is a city we are intrigued with because of its live music scene and venues that we've heard some about; so I'll eagerly lap up what I can while we are there this weekend. It will be fun to see how the show goes- whether it is similar to the past ones, or has any new twists- it is always such a great feeling to see so many avid fans and the response from the audience and from John to his audiences. We'll hope to say hello to Jason Wilber, too; after our hosting of him last year here in the Mid OHio Valley. Stay tuned for a report!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home