tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

next Saturday night the Greens come to Doddridge County!

The Greens will be playing at "The Wet Sprocket" in Greenwood WV on Saturday night September 19th. I believe this is a changed-name venue from a place the Greens played a few years ago, in the unusual "between Clarksburg and Parkersburg" stretch of US Route 50. Andy told me the name of the previous venue, and Jess knew about it also. Maybe someone will remind me. This is after a Friday night gig in Randolph County, so they are getting their WV geography travelogue on. Fayette (?) County last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home