tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Radney Foster

My solid musical "buddy," Fred Shreve brought me over a copy of Radney Foster's new CD- Revival (Radney Foster and the Confessions). I played it through and through over the weekend while doing errands around town to get a full listen. Fred is a big fan over many years; I haven't known anything about Foster really. A Texas songwriter, who just turned 50, he weaves in and out of many other country and Americana musicians lives. Its a great listen; I'll be finding out more about him!

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger John Radcliff said...

you have to check our Foster and Lloyd! You'll like.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger steve tuck said...

Thanks for the encouragement and reminder- I will be following up!!! What's up with your music these days? Got any upcoming shows?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home