tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Avett Brothers last night in Huntington

I went to see the Avett Brothers last night at the Keith Albee Theater in Huntington. There was a high energy crowd getting into the Avett Brothers music for the whole show; everybody standing for the whole show on the main floor. They put their customary high energy performance out there for the adoring audience. The two brothers moving around among instruments, and their two string side men putting on an intense and driven show; and throngs of fans singing along throughout the evening. The theater (first time for me) is a great venue.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Yo Tuck said...

The Avett Brothers were at the Louisville Palace on Friday night. One of my buddies went. Said it was a great show.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger steve tuck said...

They are incredibly high energy performers; and the connection with the audience is a sight to behold. The cello is a nice touch!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home