tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jason Wilber's two new CD's

I eagerly ordered Jason Wilber's two new CD's when they were announced, and have recieved them, and given them their first listens while driving around. They are great in keeping with his great body of work; nice tunes, good music, good lyrics. The live one is fine, too, because of his between songs comments and setting the stage for the songs. I am trying to arrange a return trip to the Mid Ohio Valley for Jason sometime in 2010. He's got a website (and myspace) so check out this good stuff for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home