tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

April Fools Day song swap/ guitar pull

We will be hosting a song swap/ guitar pull, on Thursday April 1st (Fools Day!) here at our offices at 1739 St. mary's ave. Parkersburg (suite 3) at 7 pm- no charge, donations accepted. The theme is songs with lyrics that don't make any sense. I got the idea from a recent Mountain Stage, where the Sweetback Sisters performed a cool version of Roger Miller's My Uncle Used to Love me but she died." I'll brush off a few songs to perform to get things started, and hope people come with the spirit of levity and have some musical fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home