tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April Fool's Guitar Pull/ Song Swap

Tomorrow night is the April Fool's guitar pull / song swap I've organized here at our storefront on St. mary's Ave in Parkersburg. 7 pm. I have been getting some pretty good buzz about it; so we'll see if that translates into people actually coming out. I still think its a fun concept, and will not be daunted by a low turnout, to keep trying ideas like this. The concept is: bring a song (or songs) with "lyrics that don't make sense." You know the spacy, psychedelic songs, the nonsense songs, the kids songs, the funny songs.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger ali khan said...

thank you to share with us, i really like it and i am appreciated your for such a great job, as you describe the article its informative and useful for me, i am glade to read your blog, keep it up
Bank Statement Translation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home