tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, September 06, 2010

Mark Stuart and Stacey Earle return to Parkersburg next week

For the third time, we are hosting Mark and Stacey here in Parkersburg for a coffee house/ house concert setting. They are a great evening of music. This year we are having the event at a room at the Blennerhassett Hotel (seats 40) to try for a little classier setting! We've got a room for them at the Hotel as a little nice touch to keep them coming back! The show starts at 7 pm on Thursday September 16th. Tickets are $15, and I would prefer to sell advance tickets so I don't end up with some disgruntled people at the door if it sells out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home