tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Will Kimbrough coming to parkersburg

I am so pleased to have arranged to have Will Kimbrough coming to Parkersburg this Saturday night. Will is a fantastic performer with a great body of musical work, as well as just being a very intriguing and strong collaborator with many other solid musicians. I have been getting some good enthusiasm for bringing Will to town, and hope everybody keeps enjoying these little listening room/ coffee house setting shows. Will's diverse styles and skilled guitar work, as well as his wry observations of life lyrically, are just so engaging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home