tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Greens CD Release(s) Party this Friday in Marietta

The Greens have been working hard in the studio and have not one but two CD's ready to get out to the hands and listening ears of Greens fans everywhere. One, Rock Saga, is an all instrumental CD. Songs for People is a full length CD of newer songs in the Greens repretoire that will be recognized by live Greens fans from the last year or so. They worked hard with Mark Poole at his studio up there in Morgantown to get these sounds captured. This Friday the Greens hit marietta and the Marietta Brewing Company for a CD release party in the Mid Ohio Valley. I am sure Morgantown will get their opportunity soon, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home