tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 09, 2011

off to NASHville to the Americana Music Association festival this week

I will be traveling to Nashville Thursday to see the Americana Music Association awards event Thursday evening at the Ryman, and three days of lots of showcases around town, and some other special events. We went last year, and really enjoyed it, and will have that advantage of seeing how things work for this year. Really looking forward to it; I'll give some reports from the road.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.


security equipment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home