tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

600lbs of Sin

The band, 600lbs of Sin performed yesterday at our outdoor music festival here in Parkersburg, and really impressed the audience. They were engaging and diverse in their music, and we look for them to come to Parkersburg again. They are playing on the weekend of the July 4th at the riverfront in Charleston (on the 2nd).

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger hapi said...

Hi steve tuck, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home