tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Greens Acres Festival

I ventured out to Rockport to the Greens Festival Saturday afternoon and evening. Had a great time with a nice festival atmosphere. I helped take the gate money and direct people to parking areas. A very convivial group. The line up of music was fitting and flowed. Culminating with the Greens late into the evening. Especially inspired versions (appropriate in the outdoor late night setting) of: Swamp Queen, Thunderwear, and Country Maestro. Lots of instrumental jams. Larry provided his drum kit throughout, thanks to Bud for a day's worth of sound; thanks to the property owners for hosting, and lots of good helping people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home