tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Post 300

This is post # 300 for the blog; thanksgiving day eve; Andy plays at the Front Row tomorrow night for the 6th year running. Many different configurations - some Greens combinations, etc. I presume it will be 10 Pm. Friday night I believe its a Greens show at the Wheel HOuse; hope for a good turnout there of post-holiday; post Black Friday music lovers. We'll try to get an accurate idea if Aaron Phillips will be in for any of the shows around Christmas or New Years over the next few days.

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger steve tuck said...

Yeah; I don't know why that was significant; other than I noticed it while logging on. I vowed I'd get a little more creative and interesting by now, but I just keep it pretty blah blah blah; but maybe by 600?

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger steve tuck said...

Yeah, that would be a pretty odd hour to post something.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home