tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Greens at 6 pence pub friday night

The Greens will be at 6 pence pub in Parkersburg friday night, november 17th, 10 pm (I imagine)- sorry to miss the Johnny Staats show at the Wheel House to take in the Greens- I hope there is a good crowd at the wheel house for this big event.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Senor Tuck! How goes it? Haven't had my Greens fix in a while. Especially since they stopped playing up in Morgantown. I thought about going to see Andy at the Black Bear tonight---but it turns out it was LAST NIGHT!
D'OH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home