tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Neil Young Tribute benefit tonight

Not much to add at this point, hope for a good turnout, "if everyone who said they were coming, actually comes......" kind of thing- it should be a good turnout, but if people start to have reasons not to come out.... The line up is feeling good- and I always know there can be a few unannounced musicians show up. Hope to see you there- look for the follow up report and news of what's to follow- 8 pm Boreman Wheel House, 406 Avery St. Parkersburg $5 donation at the door; guitar raffle tonight; americana music tribute series t-shirts for sale; input on next year's line up........ etc. etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home