tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mountain Stage tonight

Going to MOuntain stage again tonight- my main draw is Greg Brown, and I'm intrigued by the sierra leone refugee all stars; saw a brief review when they were in Nashville recently, but couldn't get a sense of what they will be like- so that's worthwhile in itself. John Gorka will be good I'm sure; alejandro is someone I've been reading about for years, but haven't had a sense of his sound- so that's pretty big, too (as an opportunity). I don't know the other two acts at all. I am also already anticipating the nov. 19th show at tamarack; hoped that works out to make that little bit of extra driving trip then- who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home