tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Neil YOung tribute look ahead

I'm surfing the internet for Neil YOung info in anticipation of the tribute November 3rd. Toying with being generous and having half the proceeds go to the Bridge School.................... I don't really make very much money as it is for the CHS effort.............
The Neil YOung Appreciation Society sounds like something I would come up with. Broken Arrow...................
Trying to gauge who will actually commit and to how many songs...........
Don't know how I could show a DVD during the course of the evening............
Its actually okay to have only 3 weeks between benefits now, as it keeps a certain momentum going. I never did set up a specific meeting time/date/place for folks to get together to plan the 2007 series.
Neil Young won artist of the year at the 5th annual americana music awards in september- that's a pretty fitting lead in for the final event of our 2006 americana music tribute series...............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home