tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Greens battle of the bands outcome

The Greens got a second place at the battle of the bands friday night at WVU-P. I was sorry to not get more information late that night, due to the John Prine tribute benefit I was occupied with, Andy seemed satisfied with the performance. Torture Shop (?) won? something like that...... Andy and Nathan were talking briefly about the performance late that night at the Wheel HOuse, but then off to Jan's wedding in wheeling the next morning. The Greens have somewhat of a halloween gig at the Wheel HOuse Saturday Oct. 28th. I hope their schedule on their various sites is accurate going into second half of october, all of november. Andy says he will be available for the Neil YOung tribute show Nov. 3rd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home