tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, October 09, 2006

monday weekend wrap up and look ahead

The tribute to Smokestack Betty last night at the art center was very nice- she did a great job belting out some songs, and had a nice little jam group helping her - very good musicians to jump in and play well together- I got some more flyers distributed for the john prine show- somewhat of a connection there. Plus a few on neil young- though I am looking for a better flyer design for that one. Got a few e-mail addresses kicked back from the john prine tribute announcement e-mail- checking around with the musicians to see if they have set lists set up yet. Had an inquiry about the battle of the bands at WVU-P which reminds me I know very little about it yet, too.
Down the home stretch for the JOhn prine show- trying to get the word out, and refresh myself on the songs/ lyrics- and contest ideas......... I will be sweating some merchandise getting in on time....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home