tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

greens upcoming dates

The Greens updates are on both the my space and www.thegreensmusic.com site now I think- actually some dates clear through the new years weekend.
Sept. 29th- Morgantown WV Brewing Co (andy's birthday party)- we're actually making that trip to see them in the "stomping grounds of mo-town"-
Oct. 13th- a battle of the bands at WVu-p details forthcoming (I am hoping for a good time slot, so andy can make it to the john prine tribute)
Oct. 28th - Boreman Wheel House ( a sort of Halloween bash?)
Nov 3rd- morgantown- brewing company- with "Thred"- boo hoo a conflict for the Neil Young show- I was really looking forward to the greens being there.....
Nov 10th- Huntington at the V Club (read about it in graffiti if you're not from the huntington area)
Nove. 11- Marietta Brewing Co- getting to be one of the most regular gigs for the greens
Nov 17th- 6 pence pub in Parkersburg - (its been a while......)
Dec. 31st (new years bash)- how many years in a row has it been??? I will be bringing the Green leprechaun hat for more signatures- if it holds up.
Jan.5 - Marietta Brewing Co- bbbrrrrrrrrrrr- makes ya think of winter

Maybe some other dates will get fleshed out- athens? etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home