tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, September 15, 2006

andy last night in Athens

Andy had a suddenly announced gig as an opening act in Athens OH last night- sorry to not have known about it ahead of time; didn't make it over there. I'll wait for a report! He mentioned a possible gig at Bogie's next Friday, sept. 22nd. The Greens are in a battle of the bands October 13th out at WVU-P. A conflict with the John PRine tribute show, but he'll try to play at both. He's trying to secure the Greens schedule for the Neil Young show, as they will do a kick-ass set of Neil songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home