tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, September 08, 2006

listening

I listened to Bob Dylan's new CD modern times last night. I enjoy his voice and the instrumentations; as always it will take some repeated listenings to "get" the songs. It was interesting that Cd reached number 1 in sales; first time since "Desire."
I am listening to Greg Brown now- but with quite a bit of distractions. A mid-range drive is best for my first listen to a new CD- a captive audience, and no distractions.
I listened to Robert Earl Keen's live at ryman CD earlier. These are mostly familiar songs - and good live versions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home