tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

greens show turns into andy solo show

Friday's show at the wheel house ended up being an Andy solo show- good turnout; good crowd interaction; a couple of new songs incorporated into the requests and "flow," and Andy seemed content with the show. Nathan came and sat in on a few guitar accompaniments. He started a full time teaching job at P-burg Catholic HS this year. Jan is getting married October 14th. The Greens are participating in a battle of the bands on October 13th at WVU-P. I am hoping Andy's time slot works out for him to come to the John Prine Tribute benefit that same evening at the Wheel House.
Andy did a private party in Coolville last night.
Andy and I rehearsed some of our John Prine repretoire this weekend; it just takes a little to get us back going.
I'm recruiting takers for a "committee" to pick/ review the Americana tribute line up for 2007. Contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home