tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

john prine tribute count down

6 days till the 4th annual john prine tribute show - oct 13th 8 pm at the boreman wheel house- $5 donation. Don Baker, Don Howerton, Nick Barry, Todd Heslep, the Kirkwoods, perhaps Fred Shreve among others. If Andy doesn't make it back from the battle of the bands, I'll be forced to sing two acapella numbers in stead; but will hold out for a few of our duets. I'll be dusting off the e-mail list from last year tomorrow to see if everybody kept their e-mail address from that group. talk it up- see ya there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home