tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

greens schedule change- in parkersburg tomorrow

The Greens will be playing at the Front Row IN parkersburg tomorrow night, Friday, 10 pm. This is change from the previously announced WV Brewing Co in Morgantown. The Front Row is one of the longest histories for the greens- with their thanksgiving shows going back 4-5 years? and andy's old open mikes etc. Hope there's a good crowd and it IS andy's birthday- so come out and wish him well- he's past 10,000 days now I believe. Here's hoping the next 10, 000 are good ones too. I don't know if anybody will be jumping up and down in their thunderwear or not. Old Joe better not forget what day it is; he best not be late for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home