tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

two nights till john prine celebration

Yesterday was John Prine's 60 th birthday. Nice little balloon on the www.jpshrine.org website. Saw where a group in Wisconsin, a community theater, has a show of john prine's songs- fish and whistle- 19 songs performed into a little production. I'd like to find out more about that.
All the musicians keep checking in and everything seems a "go" with them. Its pretty far along to do anything different with getting the word out. Just thinking through the details to make sure everybody enjoys a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home