tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Neil YOung countdown continues

I got a good boost from last night; hearing about several more musicians (and sets) that are going to play, and a lot of buzz of excitement and looking forward to the event- everything seems ready from the wheel house side; I'll be calling the sound man today to check in and keep some communication going about that. Putting some flyers up around town. Keep giving feedback and suggestions right up to the event; there's always room for ideas and building on the festivities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home