tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Neil YOung tribute count down begins (7 days)

I've had a hectic week; but its for the most part over with (workwise)- so let the countdown begin to the neil young tribute show, next friday, november 3rd at 8 pm at the boreman wheel house upstairs ballroom- $5 donation to the children's home society of west virginia. Live local musicians doing sets of tribute songs to neil young and his influence and creative genius. I will know a little more after tomorrow about the line up, so will hold off throwing out names now. I will be hawking the last of the t-shirts for the full 2006 series, leaving only a few for historic purposes and collectors items for the future. I will be hawking raffle tickets on the guitar right up to the drawing - $5 for a good (odds) chance on a good quality guitar. I will not be able to fully announce the 2007 line up but will throw out enough teasers to keep people interested. I hope some folks will rally forward to offer to help with the planning. I've got some scrambling to do to get flyers up and word out, and a few details organized into next week. There will be countdown updates but please communicate any thoughts/ loose end questions, or suggestions going down the home stretch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home