tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 20, 2006

not much to say; chomping at the bit

Well my number one critic of my music events tells me people don't like the big upstairs room at the wheel house for the tributes- not intimate enough. I had plenty to say in defense but then come off as just defensive. C'mon help me out here a little..........
I was glad free time gave me the advance notice announcement about the neil show nov. 3rd- that helps me get the buzz going I hope. I will be gone three days next week, so lose a little momentum that way- but I'll keep trying to get the publicity machine going. If anyone can distribute flyers please contact me.
Steve Markle showed interest in drumming if he's available; we appreciated him at the johnny cash show sitting in with different combinations of musicians.
Going to see Adrienne Young in marietta saturday night at WSCC. Going to mountain stage sunday night- todd snider- yeah. and other good acts.
Does anyone know a good t-shirt source? I wanted to look at some neil young t-shirts for part of my door prize package............... its probably getting too late- a lot of these ideas I'm just saving up for next year.
Helpless, helpless, helpless (there is a town in north Ontario........)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home