tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Musicians set lists; working out details

I met with two of the new sets of performers last night, to introduce and get an idea of set lists; and I've heard from two other sets of performers, so things are getting lined up. I hear pretty good buzz about the turnout, but we'll always just have to wait and see. I'm as much looking ahead to next year's planning, as things seem ready for Friday night. I hope people can keep getting the word out, and solidify commitments to attend. We promise a fun time, and the wrap up event to the year's series will be satisfying I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home