tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

film footage of the neil young tribute show?

We had a video camera rolling Friday night at the final event of the americana music tribute show, so there may be some footage available at some point to add to the blog- if I can get the technical assistance to make it work. There should be a little footage of most of the acts and some general fall-der-rah.
I will probably take a week or so hiatus from brainstorming on next year's series before posting some ideas. I can't help but keep brainstorming, but should probably give it a rest.
I delivered the guitar yesterday to the appreciative winner, a guitar student at a somewhat advanced age; so he will definitely appreciate it, and hopefully talk up the benefits on into the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home