tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Greens last night at O'Hooleys and looking ahead

Andy reports a disappointing show at Athens- three bands playing- the Greens playing last, a small crowd by then. Just not very inspiring, other than getting some more Athens contacts and exposure.
Next Friday they are playing in Huntington for the first time in a pretty good while. And Saturday at the Marietta Brewing Company.
Nathan's wedding is coming up in December- the 23rd? and there will be some sort of reception/ music combination that night at the Wheel HOuse I believe. more details later!
Two local shows on Thanksgiving and the next night are in the works also.
I think 6 pence pub is squeezed in there, too- the 17th?
Track down the info where you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home