tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Neil YOung show -thanks for the good show

There were some great musicians performing last night at the Neil Young show; lots of people pouring themselves into their sets- I hope they felt appreciated by the good audience- and it inspires them to keep playing out live music. I was pleased with the turnout, pleased with the overall arrangements- I am still getting lots of different kinds of feedback which I'll factor in to next years shows- keep it coming- I really do take it into account. We got the guitar raffled off to a lucky winner over in Belpre. I think the wheel house keeps feeling these are okay for them- I'll hope so, anyway! Some new folks for sure came to this one, so we'll see what kind of growing cumulative effect we can keep generating.
Thanks to all the helpers in some many ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home