tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Next week; the 2007 benefit americana music tribute series will be announced!

Look for the announcement next week of the 2007 americana music tribute series, that is a year long benefit for the agency I work for: children's home society of west virginia, and its parkersburg services to children, youth and families. We do some exciting work and have a lot of great people working hard every day to help, support and improve things for young people. The 2007 series will have a couple of changes; some on-going stuff, and lots of chances to participate in good music action, and support a good cause. If you want to help me with the "work" of putting it on, let me know- I love doing the work, but can always use the help of ones more savvy and with a better organizing sense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home