tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Greens tomorrow night at the Front Row

Remember the Greens show tomorrow night, Friday, Feb. 2 (I told someone that, and that it was groundhog's day- they thought that was the opening act). No, its the Hot SEXtet as it says somewhere..... Looking forward to seeing Andy and the crew in one of the familiar haunts. Give Bill Poole some encouragement and support- a stalwart of the live music scene as it shifts and groans through the mid ohio valley.
I'm gearing up for a stellar February of music- lots and good stuff on my plate.

Kenny at the shelter boosted my morale- saying he was working up some tunes for the Johnny Cash Bash with his son. You know he has a great sensibility for a good choice of songs. He was excited by Bruce Springsteen's Nebraska album, newly discovered. A good Americana fan!!!!

More and more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home