tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Andy and Borders Friday and Greens IN Marietta Sat.

Looking forward to the two different kind of events this weekend- don't know what to expect at Borders Friday; that hasn't been my "scene." Figure Andy will have a good game plan. Saturday, you tend to know what to expect; the Marietta Brewing Company is a friendly confines for the Greens, and the local fan base. There have been some pretty memorable shows there. Its always odd how the friendly confines-type places often are the teeny-tiny ones where there can only be so many people shoe-horned in...... This will likely be the "dress rehearsal" for the April 3rd battle of the band finals back up in Morgantown. Anything else going on in Green-dom?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home