tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Buddy Miller, EmmyLou, Shawn colvin, patty griffith

Next Tuesday I am going over to Athens to see 3 gals and their buddy. I haven't mentioned this show much I don't guess- its at the university - the blackburn memorial alumni auditorium (or whatever it is called). This is a great line up- its a Tuesday night, but should be great. I have seen Buddy Miller on MOuntain stage, and hear him a lot on crossing boundaries, and know he is in on lots of good music. The woman singers are all great- it will be interesting to see how it is organized- like a mountain stage, or singers in the round, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home