tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

can't wait to show off my new prize for the Hank Williams tribute

Everything seems to be shaping up nicely for the Whole Lotta Hank tribute show on April 26. 8 pm at the Wheel House. $5 donation for the benefit of Children's Home Society and our work with area children and families. We had a typical day of helping kids today for instance. Spring break and a number of neighborhood kids needing a positive recreation place to come by to.
I've got the makings of a solid line up of musicians, with room for a few more if anyone wants to contact me. I prefer knowing a head of time, but last time worked out fine for someone to just show up ready to play. I'll be conjurying up a audience participation contest again- something new perhaps. Ideas are always appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home