tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thursday night- trying out a coffee house

Thursday (march 27) we're trying an open forum coffee house here- somebody could come do just about anything they had a mind to. Its an all ages event, so that would limit the audiences appreciation for certain performance art. Its deliberately vague as to intent, just to see who shows up and what they thought they were coming to. I'll report on it after tomorrow night, and see where it takes us. 7 pm, here at 1739 St. Mary's Ave. door number 3. track me down for more information. One thing I will be doing for sure, is trying out some arrangements of the couches and chairs, and lighting, for next week's Kathleen Coffee show; just to see how different arrangements look and feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home